Pages

2/26/13

Television/ Books/ Music and Movies I'm Loving:


I've decided to compile everything entertainment wise that I've been loving!

Television:


Pretty Little Liars is a all time favorite of mine and I've really been loving season three. It continues to amaze me and confuse the hell out of me at the same time. All the actors have really stepped it up this season, especially Troian Bellisario! The Vampire Diaries is another all time favorite show of mine and the episodes lately have had me even more obsessed! I'm loving the storyline and somehow The Vampire Diaries has the absolute perfect mix of cutthroat human emotion while still having supernatural elements. The Carrie Diaries is a new favorite of mine. It's really fresh and fun. I was never a huge fan of Sex and The City, but I adore The Carrie Diaries. It is essentialy a prequel, but one truly has nothing to do with the other. AnnaSophia Robb is perfection as Carrie and I love Austin Butler! The entire cast is fabulous and hilarious!


Books:

These are my absolute favorites because listing what I've read lately and enjoyed is just too much. Unravel Me by Taherah Mafi has been my favorite book of February. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis is definitely a close second!



Music:
I've been playing "Better Dig Two" by The Band Perry, "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift, "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons, "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men, "When I Was Your Man," by Bruno Mars, AND "Next To Me" by Emeli Sandé.


Movies:
 



I was actually kind of disappointed with Beautiful Creatures because of the gaps in the storyline. However, I did enjoy it and I hope they make the sequel. That'd make everything so much better because I feel like the ending of Beautiful Creatures we just not enough for a fan like me. I also loved renting Taken 2, Hit and Run, and So Undercover. Plus, The Perks of Being A Wallflower came out on DVD! Yes!





1 comment:

  1. I need to catch up on my movies SO bad!

    Everyone seems to be loving Unravel Me & Shades of Earth too.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. Comments are such a thoughtful gesture that I appreciate beyond measure! Thank you.