Pages

10/5/11

Waiting On Wednesday: Enemy Within, Angeline Kace.


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights an upcoming release that you're eagerly awaiting.

This weeks pick is "Enemy Within" by the lovely Angeline Kace!!

I just finished reading "Descended By Blood" and I absolutely loved it. I'll have a review up of it soon! The storyline and characters left me wanting to keep reading for hours on end. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds, but alas, I must wait until 2012!

Synopsis: Half-vampire, Brooke Keller, rid the world of her worst enemy, only to find out the world's most powerful vampire wants her dead. And this time, she's not only fighting vampires, but a deadly disease that threatens to take her best friend's life. Torn between Jaren and Mirko, Brooke struggles to convince her best friend to change over, keep her monster at bay, and learns her enemies are deeper within than she could have ever imagined. Will love be enough to quell the darkness? Does good really conquer evil?





4 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that one! Sounds pretty interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this title but it sounds good!

    - Thanks for stopping by earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing her first novel all over the place and I've been looking forward to reading it. The reviews are great.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Btw- I'm giving away an ARC of Legend and it ends tonight if you haven't entered yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this an indie? I haven't heard anything about it.

    Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by Readers Unite!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. Comments are such a thoughtful gesture that I appreciate beyond measure! Thank you.